It has been a while, but I have been busy with my day job...which oddly enough Susie Byrd seems to be curious about as she stalks me on LinkedIn.
But I digress.
I figure though I ought to make time to let you know what I am grateful for with Thanksgiving around the corner.
Here we go:
- President Donald Trump: We really dodged bullet there last November. So far Trump has been great.
- Felipe VI of Spain: Stepped up when his nation, our ancestral nation, needed him most.
- Petunia: She's an English Bulldog that has been part of the family for 11 years. If you know anything about bulldogs, you know 11 is a big phucking deal. But Father Time is finally catching up with her. Just grateful that she has been around that long, as much as it hurts, I will make sure she does not suffer.
- Marijuana: While in Mexico visiting my aunt, my grandmother busted ass and fractured her shoulder. She starts physical therapy soon, and has been taking pain pills, but apparently they do not work as good as edibles, which actually let my grandmother sleep.
- Zahira Torres: She's not Bob Moore.
I'll be back next week assuming I do not have an urgent appointment with God.